This role sits within the HR Solutions and Systems team, and will cover the permanent HR Data Architect during maternity leave. The HR Data Architect needs to understand the way data is used to drive and support the business, provide the tools and techniques to ensure the quality and consistent application of each data object. The HR Data Architect plays an important role in ongoing projects by collaborating with the business in designing the overall data model, and subsequently providing oversight of the definition, usage, and evolution across the HR systems landscape. The role contributes to the future of the company's analytics data landscape, with responsibility for defining the Analytics Architecture in line with agreed business standards and strategy in order to create an enhanced understanding and user experience.
Key Accountabilities / Deliverables for 11 Month Contract
● Review technology landscape & architecture for analytics solution
● Lead on design of group-wide data definitions & data flows
● Manage the Business Analyst on requirements gathering & solutioning Data Governance:
● Data Inventory delivery, including reviewing & gaining agreement amongst stakeholders on common data definitions (taxonomy, logical data model)
● Embed Data Ownership model – run monthly forums, agree KPIs & Priority Data areas with owners & stewards
● Data Quality – Platform / solution development to automate data quality monitoring & alerting Essential skills & experience:
● Experience in the capacity of End to End Data Architecture, Reporting and Analytics
● Expert in BI / analytics architecture development, data asset management, data modelling, data taxonomy and meta-data.
● Proven competency in dashboard design and information visualization techniques
● Proficiency in data management and data modelling tools.
● Experience in BI or analytics, IT service delivery.
● Strong expertise in data modelling, database design, and data integration technologies (e.g., relational databases, data warehousing, ETL tools).
● Experience drawing insights from structured and unstructured information.
● Solid understanding of & proven experience in setting up data governance, data security, and regulatory compliance requirements.
● Strong knowledge of architecture methodologies, principles, and frameworks, ideally TOGAF and has practical experience of defining technology domain roadmaps.
● Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
● Influential, effective communicator who can articulate complex data issues to non-technical audiences
● Strong communication & stakeholder management skills with an ability to challenge and convince the various stakeholders involved in any project initiative or effort.
● Strong analytical and project management skills required (agile projects), including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into technical solutions.
● Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to design and implement scalable data solutions
● Strong sense of customer service for internal customers.
Desirable Skills and Experience
● End to End HR Techno-Functional delivery
● Functional experience in HR technology including a proven track record in Workday or Success Factors
● Experience with cloud platforms and technologies (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP) and familiarity with big data technologies (e.g., Hadoop, Spark)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients