Offshore Instrument Tech
Nexus Resource Solutions are working in partnership with a leading engineering services provider to the Oil and Gas industry.
They require an experienced Instrument Tech to join their team for a 2 week trip from the 5th of December. You’ll be doing a mixture of maintenance and installation work.
* Carry out instrument maintenance activities as follows
* Complete preventative and remedial maintenance in accordance with work schedule and work instructions, with particular emphasis on safety critical activities
* Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all site equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly
* Respond to breakdowns in a timely manner and carry out and apply effective fault finding and investigation techniques
* Carry out major services, overhauls and intrusive maintenance on site equipment
* Carry out and participate in Root Cause Analysis to improve equipment reliability
* Ensure comprehensive work history is recorded and any follow up work and material required is identified
* BOSIET - CA - EBS
* OGUK Medical
* Compex 01 - 04
* Valid trade certifications and apprenticeship
Rates: LTD Co or Umbrella
* £450 per day