Belmont Recruitment are looking to speak with experienced Recovery Workers, for a rolling fixed term contract available working in SLOUGH (3 months+).
-This position is full-time working 9-5
-Previous experience needed
· Regularly reviewing and, where required, updating comprehensive assessment and risk assessments.
· Providing person-centred care that reflects the rights, preferences and choices of individuals in an environment that is safe, healthy and maintains the individual’s dignity and well-being.
· Administering prescriptions in accordance with stated policy and procedure and the client’s needs.
· Providing an environment that is free from abuse or neglect, observing agreed safeguarding practices.
· Identifying and promoting appropriate opportunities for individuals to engage with their community. (e.g. Employment, Training and Education, volunteering etc)
· Reviewing and monitoring the individual’s recovery through regular recovery plan reviews that ensure continued relevance of interventions.
· Engaging in regular 1-2-1 supervision and clinical team meetings.
Benefits of working with Belmont Recruitment.
-Referral Benefit Scheme.
-Free compliance (DBS, training etc.)
-Single point of contact consultant.
-Regular communication updates