Gortmore are looking for Site Engineer’ for a Civils project commencing in January.
The Candidate must have:
• Previous experience of working on Civils project’s working on Earthworks, drainage, service/ductwork installation, Rebar, Concrete, etc
• Must have excellent Knowledge of setting out using GPS and robotic EDM.
• Manage and ensure QA documents are completed correctly.
• Carry out ITP’s.
• Must be competent in reading drawings and quantifying materials.
• Have excellent communication skills and in distributing project information to work colleagues.
• Ensure that works are being carried out to the latest drawings and documents.
• Must be able to work as part of a team in assisting site management with material, KPI’s, Progress reports etc.
• Maintain daily site diary.
• Have problem-solving capabilities and be able to raise any potential issues