Role: Solutions Architect REF 72384
Contract Length: Until 31/03/2024
Location: Hybrid/Bristol – 3 days a week on site
Pay Rate to Intermediary: £680 per day
Security Clearance: SC and Sole British National requested
Spinwell is recruiting for a Solutions Architect for an excellent opportunity within the public sector.
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT JOB DESCRIPTION
* Extensive experience in CMDB design and management of the ServiceNow platform.
* Experience in delivering ServiceNow technical expertise to an implementation project.
* Expertise in ServiceNow Modules within ITSM, ITAM and ITOM.
* Understanding and preferably hands-on expertise with technologies used within ServiceNow integration solutions including Integration Hub, Single Sign-On (SSO), Rest services, scripting and third party applications.
* Ability to analyse business and user requirements and inform the architecture design for ServiceNow solutions and CMDB, which provides value and business benefit to the management of software, systems and networks.
* Able to provide evidence of providing insight about emerging technology, including ServiceNow roadmap capabilities, to develop and deliver new digital solutions.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Proven ability to build collaborative relationships and manage stakeholders effectively.
* Strong communication and leadership skills.
If you are a Solutions Architect, apply now or send your CV to Spinwell!
We welcome all applications regardless of background, in line with our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Applying to this or any other vacancy advertised by Spinwell Ltd constitutes an agreement for Spinwell Ltd to hold your details for 24 months for the purpose of assessing suitability for the advertised position and to make you aware of any other positions deemed suitable of which You will make you aware by means of either email, text or phone. In line with GDPR regulations you are able to request your details be removed from the company data at any time by emailing us