Purchase Ledger Assistant
PURCHASE LEDGER ADMINISTRATOR - 12-MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT - RETAIL BUSINESS - BASED IN FERNDOWN - STARTING SALARY CIRCA £26,000
Leisure Solutions specialise in the recruitment of Leisure and Hospitality professionals across the UK, working with a range of businesses to attract the right people, helping businesses thrive and improving lives.
We are assisting in the recruitment of a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join a well established Retail business out of their Head Office in Ferndown.
This is a 12-month, fixed term contract position, working with the Purchase Ledger Supervisor and you will:
* Operate the invoice system, within the Company guidelines and procedures
* Be responsible for the creation of weekly and monthly Bacs and Cheque payment runs to ensure all suppliers are paid on a timely basis
* Communicate with and support personnel to resolve any issues or discrepancies
* Reconcile all invoices with the delivery paperwork and investigate any anomalies
* Liaise with suppliers ensuring all queries are dealt with and that any outstanding credit notes are received
* Keep accurate, up to date, files and records
* Support other areas of Head Office Service administrative functions when required
* Will become involved in Company projects when required
The company are looking for someone with previous purchase ledger experience and you will have:
* Good IT skills, using microsoft products
* Able to plan and manage your time properly
* Have experience on VAT
* Be able to work in a small team environment
In return, this role is offering a starting salary of £26,000 and has opportunities for longer-term opportunities.
Due to the location of this position, you will need access to transport.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services