Territory Retail Specialist
Initial 6-month Fixed Term Contract
* Due to a major project rollout, we are seeking to fill several roles for a global market-leading brand.
* It will be an initial 6-month contract but if successful the role will become permanent.
* The working pattern will be 5 days of 7 with 2 Saturdays worked per month. Due to trading hours 1 day per week will be 10:30am to 6:30pm.
* You will have responsibility for brand development across the range within 2 stores based locally to you.
* You will become a product expert for this brand and be the go-to person within the 3rd party branch.
* You will not only be the product expert, but you will also be responsible for training and coaching in-store employees on existing and new products.
* You will take a lead on sales development and customer services.
* The role will also involve merchandising in terms of store graphics, displays and ordering inventory.
* Collaborative working with both regional and national teams to share best practices and drive performance.
* Experience in retail, hospitality or supermarket management would be preferred.
* Experience in retail trading and commerciality.
* People management experience would be preferred.
* Any experience in coaching or delivering training would also be useful.
* Knowledge and experience of their products isn’t needed as a full training and induction programme is provided