Are you a influential Geography Teacher looking to grow your career and move to the next scale? Look no further, TES are here to help!
The Education Specialists (TES) are recruiting a Geography Teacher for secondary school in Liverpool. The Geography Teacher will be responsible for both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 classes, the Geography Teacher will also be responsible for planning the curriculum for a high achieving GCSE group too. The post is to start in January.
The school will consider applications from Early Career Teachers.
The successful candidate will be required to work in partnership with TA’s and other members of the department to contribute to the overall success of the pupils
Candidates will be responsible for:
* Planning and delivering of engaging lessons
* Supporting pupils during exam practical’s
* Assessment of pupils
* Report writing
* Direction of teaching assistants/learning support
* Classroom/Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures
* Candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) / QTLS or equivalent and have experience teaching in UK secondary schools.
* Successful candidates will be required to hold, or apply for, an enhanced DBS and be subject to safeguarding and vetting checks.
Why choose TES?
At TES we understand and appreciate the contribution supply staff make to education, and we strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team;
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
* A flexible approach to work.
* A trained team of education consultants.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the APSCO audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard