About this position:
This company is one of the leading suppliers of bespoke test and assembly machines to predominantly the automotive manufacturing industry both here in the UK and world-wide. Due to their success and subsequent organic grown, they are now looking for Electrical Technicians to join the team.
* Supporting the Manufacturing department, building special purpose machinery and test machines.
* Powering on machines and supporting the software commissioning engineers.
* Discussing any changes and design issues with Engineering.
* Reporting to and supporting supervisors.
* Building to a high standard within budget.
* Proven experience within electrical fitting.
* Competent in reading and working to electrical schematics with an understanding of PLC’s and associated electrical components i.e. Siemens, Bosch, Unico, etc.
* Proficient in the use of lifting equipment.
* Good understanding of the machine tool build processes and the use of tools and equipment to build machinery from drawings and schematics
* Process driven.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Automotive experience would be an advantage