My client is a industry leading RC Frame and Groundworks contractor with multiple live projects running across the UK.
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager to join the company and manage a long-term contract based in Leeds.
This is a freelance opportunity and expected to start end of October 2023.
Rate for Project Manager is negotiable based on the experience.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Reporting and working alongside the contract Manager and Operations Director.
• Site Supervision and compliance with health and safety
• Programming and planning
• Compiling and producing RAMS
• Quality Assurance.
• Liasing with commercial team and having large input into commercial aspects of projects
• Ensuring all paperwork is filed and organised.
• Procurement and costs management
• Liasing with the client, providing weekly/monthly progress reports.
• Ordering and managing materials.
Project Manager Requirements:
• CSCS card.
• Experienced in managing RC Frame and Groundworks packages for specialist sub-contractors.
• 10+ years management experience
• Full UK Driving License
If you are interested in above project manager role, please contact us with up-to-date cv