Our client based in Hammersmith are looking for a CCTV Operator on a temporary on-going basis. You will be required to work within the town centre (shopping centre)
Salary & Benefits
*. Full Induction and Training provided!
* Weekly pay
* £11.15 per hour
****PLEASE NOTE AN EXISTING SIA & CCTV LICENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION***
This will be a role consisting of control room and patrolling the shopping centre
Shifts are 5 over 7 days on a rota basis working a 40-48-hour week
Various shifts start/finish times
DAY OR NIGHT SHIFTS
PLEASE NOTE AN EXISTING SIA LICENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION AND A CCTV LICENCE
ARE YOU AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY?
CAN YOU WORK 5 DAYS A WEEK?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES, PLEASE CONTACT KIERAN EMAIL
· Effective monitoring of building alarm systems.
· Acting as a first line support to employees and visitors to site.
· Being a visible security contact for customers and staff.
· Informing violators of policy and procedures.
· Deterring anti-social behaviour, theft, and criminal activity.
· Fire, security and building systems monitoring.
· Quickly responding to incidents within minutes of them occurring
· Writing reports up about any disturbances that may have occurred
· Service area barrier control and traffic management.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Experience of working within the Security Industry is an advantage
· Ability to work by own initiative with sound judgement
· Ability to remain calm in challenging situations
· Honest and Trustworthy with an ability to lead by example.
· Effective monitoring of CCTV and remote/mobile Video Monitoring systems.
· Monitoring and effective control of vehicular card access system.
· Appropriate skills to deal with evacuation procedures & alarm responses.