Key Stage 1 Teacher
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Key Stage 1 Class Teacher to join a wonderful community in Hackney, East London. This position is a Temporary to permanent contract, providing an excellent opportunity to make a significant impact on the educational journey of our students. If you have a genuine love for teaching, a commitment to nurturing young minds, and the drive to inspire learning, we want to hear from you!
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent, recognized in the UK.
- Experience teaching primary school students in upper Key Stage 1.
- Sound knowledge of the UK national curriculum and assessment requirements.
- Excellent classroom management skills and the ability to create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective collaboration with students, parents, and colleagues.
- A commitment to continuous professional development and staying updated with the latest teaching methodologies and educational practices.
In return for the above you can expect to receive
A resolute team of consultants who are available 24/7 to help with easy onboarding process.
Guaranteed Payment Scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
CPD Courses and certificates as part of the My-Progression channel
Market Leading rates of pay.
TeacherActive Referral Scheme – Receive up to £200 when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
All our staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you’re paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance, and there’s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, or want to hear about any of my other opportunities, please click ‘apply’ now, and I will be in touch with you to discuss further.
(phone number removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services