Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) to join a fantastic talking therapies team, with Sugarman Mind
As a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, you will be delivering high quality, high volume, evidence-based high intensity therapy which will be for patients with anxiety and depression. (Adults)
Within this role, will be managing a caseload, seeing 4-5 contacts per day, as well as participating in MDT meetings which take place weekly. Supervision will be given as part of this role by one of the senior therapists.
The service is ideally looking for someone on a full time basis, but there is opportunity for part time work too. This role offers full flexibility which allows you to work remotely, hybrid or face to face.
Qualifications and Skills
To work as a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, you must have the following requirements:
* Hold a qualification from a CBT training course (Postgraduate Certificate in High Intensity Interventions or equivalent)
* Previous IAPT / Talking Therapies experience
* Hold provisional or full BABCP accreditation
* High standards in written and oral communication
* The ability to develop good therapeutic relationships with clients
* Be empathetic and understanding
Why Sugarman Mind?
Sugarman Mind have over 15 years' experience providing high level, qualified staff to the NHS and private clients, on both permanent and locum roles across the UK. We pride ourselves on delivering a tailored recruitment service that matches your needs, and securing your ideal role.
We also offer the following:
* Weekly payroll
* Variety of work opportunities within the NHS and Private Clients
* First class support and advice from our specialist consultants
* £250 recommend a friend bonus scheme (which is payable after your recommendation has worked over 300 hours