Primary Teacher Required - Luton
Simply Education have a vacancy for a qualified primary school teacher to fill a vacancy at a fantastic and high achieving school in Luton. The teaching role can be flexible for the individual with the option for full time or part time. The school are looking for someone to start in January 2024.
In order to achieve this, we are holding online registration interviews via zoom. We are also searching for Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors and Fully Qualified Teachers to fill both day-to-day and long-term bookings.
We are a locally based staffing agency providing supply work to teachers and support staff across the UK. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Matt at (url removed)
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Bedfordshire office on (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available