Our client is a leading manufacturer who, to maintain their status as a market leader within their sector, wish to appoint a Master Scheduler. As Master Scheduler you will be pivotal to the development and construction of the planning system. You must be comfortable creating a system from scratch and have prior experience in a similar role. You will be the link between Sales, Operations, Production, Planning & Purchasing. This is a fast-paced role where you will be presented with lots of challenges from day one; you must be a rational thinker who relishes a challenge. This company has ambitious but stable expansion and investment plans over the coming years in which the Master Scheduler will be key to delivering and facilitating.
Master Scheduler -- MPS / ERP / MRP / SAP / Supply Chain / Planning
* Master Scheduler will be responsible for the execution of the MPS at resource level in the short-term.
* Responsible for planning from concept to implementation. Including creating multi-level BoMs, production routing and final assembly
* Confirming to the Customer Service team the delivery date of orders received
* Reviewing planned orders and confirming and releasing within an agreed timeframe
* Working closely with the Planners to meet the expected output.
* Strategic planning within the scope of an MPS.
* Work closely with purchasing to ensure correct supply of works orders and components supply.
Master Scheduler - MPS, ERP, MRP, SAP, Supply Chain, Planning
* Proven experience creating and implementing a system from scratch.
* Must have experience with mainstream MRP systems (preferably SAP).
* Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
* Ability to interpret complex BoMs and work orders.
* Must be a rational thinker who relishes a challenge.
* Planning and Project Management skills with the ability to lead, motivate and train.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels of the business, customers and suppliers.
Interested in this Master Scheduler role, please email your CV to or call for confidential conversation (phone number removed)