Are you looking for a new job role to start ASAP? Do you want to work for an organisation that has a massive impact on the lives of everyday people? Are you able to work flexible shift patterns 5 days out of 7? If you are answering yes to the above, then this could be the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for porters to work for one of our NHS clients in Wakefield. The role is initially working until 31/03/24, with the right candidates starting ASAP. The position is working the following shifts:
The above would be worked any 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis.
Rates of pay:
Basic: £10.57 per hour
Nights/Saturday: £14.90 per hour
Sundays/Bank holidays: £19.34 per hour
The general duties will consist around providing a first class, patient first service. This will involve:
• Safely transporting patients on trolleys, beds and in wheelchairs.
• Moving machinery/general equipment around the building.
• Liaising with healthcare professionals.
• Helping to set up particular departments/wards.
• Answering general queries.
• Assisting with routine waste porter duties (As required)
Due to the high volume of applicants expected, we will only be able to respond to short listed applicants.
Please note that Taskmaster is operating as a Recruitment Business for this role