CAMHS Practitioner for CAMHS Stafford
Belmont Recruitment are looking for Band 7 Mental health CAMHS practitioners for a role in Stafford CAMHS
* Focus on CAMHS Assessments
* Flexible working – full and part time hours, within the hours of Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm.
* Working at base with potential option for some virtual working.
* Start as soon as possible for 12 weeks.
* Stafford based
* Essential CAMHS tier 3 experience and skills in this area including assessing risk of YP’s and families.
* Practitioner with CYP MH background essential and therapeutic skills in MH, ie CBT, MH Nurse, Psychologist, Occupational Therapist
Pay rates are as follows;
* Days - £29.48 per hour
* Nights/Sat - £37.97 per hour
* Sunday/Bhol - £45.97 per hour
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Contract: 3 Month +
Salary: Upto £45.97 per hour
We also have other various mental health block bookings in the area. Please contact David Hadley at Belmont Recruitment for more information or apply.
Benefits of working with Belmont Recruitment;
* Free compliance (DBS, training etc.)
* Single point of contact consultant.
* 24h support.
* Regular communication updates.
* Referal Benefit Scheme