Pharmacist - Locum - NHS Hospital Outpatients - South Yorkshire
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work at a NHS Hospital outpatients service?
Hunter AHP are currently seeking a Locum Pharmacist with experience working in NHS Hospital or Community sector to join an NHS Hospital Outpatient Pharmacy Department in South Yorkshire as soon as possible, working 5 days per week, for 3-6 months minimum.
-Hospital experience is preferred; however, community experience and newly registered Pharmacists are welcome to apply - full training is provided for this.
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday – Friday, 5 days per week, 9am – 5pm with 30-minute lunch, however part time will be considered!
The contract lengths of this role will be for at least 3 months, with a high likelihood for this to extend into March 2024 minimum.
The service is based in South Yorkshire, easily commutable from West Yorkshire and the East Midlands.
Pay rate for this role will depend on your prior experience.
- £25-39 per hour (depending on experience) paid via umbrella
- NHS Hospital Service, Outpatient Department
- Start date: December 2023 / January 2024.
- Duration: 3-6 months minimum
- If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on (phone number removed) to find out more, or email .
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about