Knight & Jones Recruitment is a healthcare agency that is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses across Huddersfield.
We aim to provide the best service and candidates possible to our clients. To do this we can assist you with any training you may need and support you to be the best you can be in this field, however experience is essential.
Please email your CV to: (url removed) or head to our website: (url removed) to complete our online application form, or complete a quick contact me form, where you can leave your name, number, email and brief message.
At Knight & Jones we offer our employees:
• Weekly pay
• Flexible working
• Subsidised training where required
• 24-hour support
• Permanent recruitment options
• Various shifts including: days, nights, sleep-ins, evening and weekends
• Competitive pay rates – holiday pay is accrued on top of your hourly rate
You will need to have a minimum of 6 Months experience in the UK and within the Health and Social Care sector, that we can reference check, as well as the following skills:
• Promoting person centred care and independence
• Ability to get on with people of all ages
• Understanding and empathy
• Excellent listening and communication
• Ability to work under own initiative and prioritise work load
• Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures
• Good writing skills in order to complete care plans and reports
You will be required to check each of service users’ needs and progress by talking to them and tracking their progress. You will also be providing the individuals with personal care including toileting, dressing and feeding.
The following will be required prior to offering work:
• A minimum of 6 months UK healthcare experience
• Nurses Pin
• Enhanced DBS certificate (online update service beneficial)
• References (to cover 3 years including 1 care reference)
• Full employment history back to education, explaining any gaps.
• Health and safety training
• Patient moving and handling training
• Infection control
• First Aid including BLS (basic life support)
• Safeguarding of Adults
• Learning Dis & Autism
Nursing, Nursing Home, Nurse, RGN, Registered General Nurse