Live In Care Worker
We're looking for a passionate, dedicated, and flexible live-in support worker to help support our client, Malcolm, who lives alone and has limited mobility following a stroke. Malcolm has needs around personal care, food fluids, and medication.
What you will be doing:
· Supporting individuals in their own homes to regain their independence
· This will include personal care and assisting clients with washing and dressing.
· medication support
· Motivating clients to get the most out of their day
· Meal Preparation
· Taking candidates for appointments or outings
· What we need from you:
What you will be doing
· A full driving license and access to your own vehicle are required for this position.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· Be a genuine, able team player with a positive attitude.
· Genuine passion for helping others and wanting to make a positive difference.
· Respect people’s right to privacy
· Have zero tolerance for all forms of abuse.
· A flexible approach to your working hours, as Saturday and Sunday work is required.
· Your Rewards:
Excellent rates of pay.
· Two weekly pay
· £200 signing-on bonus
· Full-time or Part-time hours are available
· guaranteed Shifts
· Rotas are completed two weeks in advance.
· Bank holiday enhancements
· Free Uniform
· Access to the blue light card Scheme, a national discount card for hundreds of retailers
· Referral program incentive: £400 for each referral
· Local office and on-call support 7 days a week
· Full training is provided on induction and throughout your career with us.
· Opportunities for career progression with us
· Paid Induction
· On-going recognition and support by the management team
· The Next Step:
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to join our team, 'you must be eligible to work in the UK and a resident' Please click on the APPLY button below