Are you an enthusiastic individual looking to work in a Nursery in the North Somerset area? Then look no further! Prospero Teaching is looking for high-quality, passionate candidates.
Do you live in the North Somerset area and is dedicated to making a difference? Are you focused on providing the very best education for young children? Well, this is the role for you! This nursery is committed to your ongoing professional development. This role will allow you to be part of a committed and dynamic team. Your duties will consist of ensuring all children have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop. This role with also offer you the flexibility to ensure you have your great work life balance!
* Location - North Somerset
* Position - Nursery Assistant
* Type of work - Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment.
* Contract or position start date - ASAP
* Full time/part time - Full time/Part time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £14/hr
* Hours Vary (working hours between 08:00 - 18:00)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
For more information, please contact Michaela Mattis at the Bristol office on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed)