My client is a leading civil engineering contractor currently recruiting for an experienced Site Engineer to complete a 12 month structures & civils package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
* Reporting and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
* All quality aspects, QA & QC.
* Setting out ground beams, drainage, and various piles.
* As-built surveys.
* Site compliance with health & safety.
* Manage the trainee engineer on site.
Site Engineer Requirements:
* CSCS card.
* Civil engineering degree or time served.
* 3+ years experience setting out.
* Good experience with quality aspects.
Hours: 07:30 - 17:30
The Next Steps: To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV for further information