Role: Digital Communications Manager REF 74839
Contract Length: Initial 6 Months
Location: Glasgow based role, must be willing to be in the office 3 days or more per week
Pay Rate to Intermediary: Market Rate
Clearance: SC or DV requested
Spinwell is recruiting for a Digital Communications Manager for an excellent opportunity within the public sector.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
The Digital Communications Manager is responsible for transforming our approach to engaging with users, Partners, prospective Partner, and senior leaders. We are looking for someone who is creative and bold and not afraid to develop new and creative approaches to storytelling, ensuring that we’re continually testing and learning and increasing the impact of our messages across our channels and beyond.
At Rosa, you will need to balance need to know, classification and audience needs with our ambition to grow use of Rosa to protect more of government’s mission critical work.
You will work in the Partner Engagement Team alongside the Content Lead, Business Relationship Management Team, Rosa Front Door Team, and Rosa Training Team. Together the Team delivers on all thing’s engagement including direct management of Partners, capturing new requirements, delivering training, content design, newsletters, product launch campaigns, supporting incidents, managing events and forums including external events and our annual conference. We want to leverage the work we do in relationship management to build our content and support good training outcomes.
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE OF THE DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
• Extensive experience in managing the delivery and evaluation of high profile and effective digital communication strategies for a digital platform or capability. content team.
• Proven experience in successfully managing digital content team, effectively managing resources under pressure to deliver multiple competing projects on time.
• Extensive track record in making strategic decisions based on strong analytical skills, using data and content performance to improve communications approaches with a commitment to continual improvement via a ‘test, learn and iterate’ approach.
• Strong negotiation and persuasion skills, with the confidence to provide best practice advice to senior officials.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills reflecting the need to explain complex technical capability or benefits to non-technical audiences in a clear and engaging way.
• The ability to tell relevant and authentic stories
• Experience leading teams to perform at their best, developing their skills and helping them to grow and innovate with proven ability to build and maintain a positive, motivating, and inclusive work culture.
If you are a Digital Communications Manager, apply now or send your CV to Spinwell!
We welcome all applications regardless of background, in line with our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Applying to this or any other vacancy advertised by Spinwell Ltd constitutes an agreement for Spinwell Ltd to hold your details for 24 months for the purpose of assessing suitability for the advertised position and to make you aware of any other positions deemed suitable of which You will make you aware by means of either email, text or phone. In line with GDPR regulations you are able to request your details be removed from the company data at any time by emailing us