Heavy Duty Mechanic/Technician
Our Client is currently seeking suitably skilled and experienced Heavy Duty Mechanics trained in Caterpillar® earth moving or Heavy Duty Machinery such as Dump Trucks, Excavators, Rollers, Graders etc.
We have several openings for this excellent opportunity so if you are looking to experience life in sunny Australia and interested in a position as a Heavy Duty Mechanic with an attractive package and benefits; do not hesitate to apply for more information!
The right Candidate will be Qualified and Capable of carrying out inspection, repairs and maintenance of the mechanical and electrical parts of Catapillar® Heavy Duty Machinery to involve identification of faulty components, removal and replacement of cylinders, struts, shafts, pumps, tandems, bearings and hubs.
They will be experienced as a Heavy Diesel Mechanic undertaking tasks such as engine removal, overhauling, installation, testing skills, Hydraulic and transmission component removal and installation, Hydraulic hose assembling and fitting.
· Proven experience working as a Mechanic/Technician/Engineer with Heavy Duty Caterpillar® Machinery
· Trained in using Caterpillar® systems and Fault-finding equipment.
· Excellent mechanical and electrical knowledge.
· Excellent adherence to policies, procedures and safety management procedures
· Have an outstanding safety record and ongoing commitment to providing a safe working environment
· Commitment to providing a high-quality service at all times
· Good communication skills
· Have a good work ethic and positive attitude
· Flexibility to Work Overtime, when necessary
· Be available to travel, when necessary
Ability to find faulty items and undertake repairs/restore equipment
Ability to produce accurate, up to date and compliant records in accordance with company policy
Being proactive in bringing areas of attention to the supervisor, once inspecting and servicing
Ability to gather and present job reports/findings in a presentable manner
You must be suitably experienced with recognised qualifications /experience as specified above. You must be eligible and willing to relocate from the UK to Perth in Western Australia. For more details regarding this excellent opportunity for a Caterpillar® trained and experienced Mechanic.
Salary and Package:
Full details will be discussed on an individual basis. This opportunity includes:
Highly Competitive Hourly Rates
Overtime & Other Benefits
Travel, Accommodation and Visa Application costs