TristoneNash are supporting a reputable regional Housing Association to appoint an Asset Data Analyst.
This is a full-time temporary post, offering flexible and agile working.
You will work collaboratively across the organisation to ensure asset data is a valued, high-quality resource that is effectively managed and administered within a controlled governance framework. This includes the implementation of data collection and data quality strategies and projects to ensure asset data has integrity and influences the development and delivery of medium to long-term investment programmes and compliance activities.
You will work in a team to deliver continuous improvement of the asset management function, using Asset Management software, CAD & GIS systems.
Specifically, the Asset Data Analyst will:
* Be responsible for the asset database and provide data analysis for the control, monitoring and forecasting of the business’ asset investment and component replacement programmes over the next 5, 10 and 30 years
* Lead on the collection and management of comprehensive and up to date information on the condition and energy performance of assets, ensuring adequate provision of suitable systems and processes.
* Lead on managing changes in the stock list including acquisitions, disposals, handovers of new builds from the Development team etc., ensuring the stock list remains complete, accurate and fit for purpose at all times.
* Manage data governance processes to monitor data accuracy, completeness and consistency, ensuring non-compliance is dealt with promptly and effectively.
* Undertake regular data reconciliations to provide assurance of data validity, accuracy and completeness, identifying corrective action through root cause analysis and communicate where necessary.
* Be responsible for the organisations’ GIS system, working towards capturing a complete picture of their public realm assets, enabling them to produce planned investment programmes as they do for their housing stock.
* Prepare and assist in the delivery of a continuous rolling 20% stratified sample survey of the housing stock.
* Lead and coordinate asset data to inform any regulatory returns.
* Manage processes for data collection from key stakeholders including internal delivery teams, contractors and consultants, to ensure all asset data is current and accurate at all times, including updates to energy performance data.
* Co-ordinate and undertake administration of the wayleave and land sales records, preparing plans using CAD or GIS software, provide advice and negotiate consents for access and installation of apparatus for utility companies.
* Detailed knowledge of housing, business planning and asset management systems such as AssetPro, PIMSS, QL or other stock condition/ asset data systems
* Understanding the principles of data integrity and data quality and demonstrating how to apply them
* Experience in using a GIS System
* Able to produce and analyse reports so the appropriate information is clearly presented
TristoneNash is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client