Logical Personnel Solutions is recruiting on behalf of a leading principal contractor from within the power generation industry.
This is a site based role, which relates to the recent turbine upgrades which have taken place on site
The Piping Engineer will provide piping engineering services on site, including technical support when required.
* Deliver piping engineering services and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
* Initiate, manage and if required supervise piping engineering project requirements.
* Perform piping engineering services such as:
* Participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
* Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
* Provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
* If required, act as the piping engineering Lead on specific projects.
* A recognised and relevant engineering degree.
* Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work
* A sound knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the piping engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
* A sound knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
* Competent use of piping engineering specific software.
* Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
* Substantial technical land practical experience in piping engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams
* Experience arranging test packs, flush procedures, supporting QA reviews, supporting weld traceability.
* 50 - 60hrs p/wk
* 4 - 6 months+ work
* Sits outside IR35
* Immediate start
* Mobilisation flights reimbursed
Please contact Marc @ Logical for more info