Site Administrator / Project Co-ordinator
Site-based role at Edinburgh Airport
Full Time | 40 hours per week | Monday to Friday - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Fixed-Term contract for 6 months | potential for extension
Salary up to £26,000 pro-rata
Search Consultancy are currently working exclusively with a nationwide Construction business to recruit a Project Co-ordinator for one of their sites based at Edinburgh Airport. This contract is expected to last a minimum of 6 months with the potential for extension.
The successful candidate will be the main administration support for their Project Team covering key administrative functions including labour, payroll, plant, materials, quality, Health & Safety & reporting.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Management of site access, including the distribution & management of passes
* Collating payroll data from allocation sheets to provide weekly Payroll submission using Donseed and Microsoft Access
* Submission of new starter information to central
* Processing of all plant equipment hire, repairs and exchanges using Coins and AssetTagz
* Raising material requisitions when required & receipting of goods delivered via Coins and AssetTagz
* Actioning weekly unmatched invoices report and managing any delivery queries
* Maintaining stationery levels and ordering consumables through Buysite
* Updating the Environmental Waste Management register, uploading documents and issuing clients with any required environmental data
* Maintaining an up to date register of any employee training competencies to meet Health & Safety standards
* Creating & issuing reports to the Commercial Team, Project Team and Project Support Lead
* Various other ad hoc Site Administration duties as required
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Recent & relevant experience in a similar role carrying out duties in line with the above, preferably from within a Construction Site Admin role - the specific Site Admin experience isn't essential, but would be preferred
* Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to manage & prioritise a busy workload effectively
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both written and verbal
* Solid IT Skills including the use of Word, Excel & Outlook, as well as the ability to pick up new systems quickly
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age