Our client is looking for a Property Retrofit Project Manager to join a busy team on a contract basis starting soon.IR35 status:
This role is Inside IR35Job Description
Manage projects and planned works in relation to Energy & Sustainability across the Council portfolio.
▪ Undertaking consultations and liaising with customers and stakeholders on projects.
▪ To liaise and consult with tenant representatives and attend evening meetings of Tenant Representative groups, as necessary.
▪ Advise on Energy and Sustainability, design, technical and procurement issues including brief and design development, options appraisals, feasibility studies, procurement options and quality control.
▪ Work with other teams within Property and across the Council to ensure that works are delivered in an effective and cohesive manner ensuring assets are replaced towards the end of their life cycle.
▪ Demonstrating commercial awareness and understanding of effective business conduct taking into account all internal and external factors ensuring value for money.
▪ Undertaking property surveys, inspections, and the like and reporting on the outcomes.
▪ Day to day management of operational performance, delivery in respect of Energy / Sustainability projects ensuring excellent customer service.
▪ Preparation and issuing of tender documents and the management of Capital and Revenue projects including the issuing of interim and final certificates, agreeing final accounts and maintaining/monitoring expenditure records and the production of appraisals of progress, all in accordance with the Council's Constitution including all Policies and any relevant statutory requirements and legislation.
▪ Carry out post inspection surveys and support project appointed Clerk of Works.
▪ Preparation of estimates for capital, planned and routine maintenance projects, surveys and for budget purposes.
▪ Preparation and submission of plans and specifications for projects including those required for Planning and Building Regulation approval.
▪ Appropriate procurement of contracts (drafting, evaluation, negotiation and mobilisation).
▪ Monitoring contract performance, measuring service and financial performance.
▪ Ensure legislative and regulatory compliance in delivering the service (includes but not exclusive to OJEU and health and safety).
▪ Assist with the development of individual energy and carbon reduction plans for all buildings and archetypes as part of the Capital programmes and investment projects. ▪ Assist development of business energy support initiative in regard to General fund tenants.
▪ Assist with identifying and applying for suitable funding opportunities which fit with specific programmes or projects.
▪ Preparing documents such as business cases, cabinet reports and PID's for project delivery.
Working conditions / environment:
Site visits if and when required
Communicating feedback to the general public.
Ability to fulfil the travel requirements of the role.
Laptop will be provided.Pay rates:
The rate is dependent on candidate experience
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
Call Adam Good directly on (phone number removed)
Email your CV
Matchtech are the largest and leading Technical Public Sector Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively, if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Property industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK