Active Directory Consultant
+5 month initial contract
+ Outside IR35
+ On site in Erskine
+ DV cleared role
+ DFS, DNS, WINS, LDAP
+ AD, Powershell, Domain Controllers
+ DV Clearance
We are looking for customer-focused and enthusiastic Active Directory Specialist to join our Infrastructure Team. Day to day tasks include expert development, management and troubleshooting of Active Directory services and issues that will evolve into a complex locked down GPO structure.
You should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be willing to collaborate with the wider IT delivery teams, and help us develop a strong partnership with our customers' IT Leadership.
The successful candidate will be responsible to designing and implementing the strategic approach, and implementing new statements of work. This will require working closely with the Project Manager and customer stakeholders to define and implement a blended best in practice solution to meet the customer requirements.
This position is based on a security cleared site so holding valid SC clearance or higher is required. This position will not be suitable if you do not hold this clearance.
* Provide expert troubleshooting for multi forest Active Directory service issues (DFS, DNS, WINS, LDAP etc)
* Promote and demote domain controllers
* Support AD name resolution technologies (DNS, WINS, DHCP, Infoblox)
* Implement AD security methodologies (JEA, JIT, Delegation models and Tiered Admin model etc)
* Perform AD schema extensions
* Create PowerShell scripts
* Support Azure AD, AAD-DS and other Azure technologies
* IDAM project delivery & process design
* Simplification of complex IDAM processes & tools
* Maintaining security, standards and high availability of AD architecture
* Design and review any required changes to Active Directory with a specific focus on structure, delegation models, tiering and management.
Essential Knowledge or Skills:
* Microsoft Windows Server (Apply online only) incorporating;
* Active Directory and Group Policy
* Role & Functional based Security Delegation and Layers
* DNS,WINS and DHCP
* PKI Services
* SMTP Proxy Servicing
* Firewall management and controls
* DFS, HA, Clustering, SOFS
* RDS, VMWare, vCenter, ESXI, vMotion, HyperV, VMM Terminal Services
* MS Cloud incorporating Exchange, Storage and Shares App serviced
* Citrix deployments incorporating PVS\MCS
* APP-v incorporating Citrix StoreFront
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please send your updated CV to (url removed) and I will get in touch