About the Company:
Our client is a leading MEP Contractor who specialises in design and installation and maintenance working across the residential, commercial, healthcare and the leisure and hospitality sectors. Established over 65 years ago our client has built long-term relationships with some of the UK’s leading names which have led to company growth and are now seeking a Mechanical Project Manager.
About the Mechanical Project Manager Role:
Due to company growth, our client is looking for a Mechanical Project manager for their already established operations team with the project being a refurbishment project on a theatre Refurbishment in north Wales. As a Mechanical Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of Mechanical projects, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
As a Mechanical Project Manager, your role will include but not be limited to:
* Management and project reporting of all contractual and commercial aspects
* Project planning for engineering resources, site management and CAD requirements
* Production of procurement schedules, drawing schedules, technical submittal schedules, RFI schedules, financial cost forecasting, labour forecasting
* Formulating a detailed building services programme alongside the main contractor’s programme
* Attending site meetings, as and when required being the lead spokesperson on all issues
* Planning, programming, organising, and monitoring the contract progress
* Overseeing all building services and working practices
* Management and implementation of Health, Safety and Environmental policies
* Implementation of risk management strategies
* Maintaining customer focus involving close working relationships with the client and working partners
* Provide technical support and expertise to the internal project team as well as act as an advisory for the client team
* Managing variation costing and control with Quantity Surveyor and main contractor
* Handover to the client and aftercare
* Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Mechanical Project Manager with a rival contractor.
* Holds a valid CSCS Card
* Holds SMSTS
* Experience working on residential projects.
* Trustworthiness, reliability, conscientiousness, and a strong drive for career progression
* Highly motivated individual with excellent teamwork skills
* Consistent employment record, with a minimum of two years at each employer
About the Benefits and Rewards:
Salary will be agreed with each individual on a case-by-case basis depending on previous experience. As a rough guideline, I will be targeting individuals whose annual salary is within £60 to £70K and you will receive a company works package