Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
We are actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone
Role: Mail Room Site Services Specialist
Located: Central London
Package: Upto £25,000 basic salary, plus bonus and large company benefits
Ricoh is a global technology business. As a company born in print, we design and manufacture graphic solutions that transform communications. To keep up with the pace of change in the workplace, we have built an extensive portfolio of innovative, industry-leading digital services spanning everything from Cloud & IT infrastructure solutions to process automation tools.
Everything we do is designed to help individuals achieve fulfilment through work. Through technology, we make work smarter and more creative. Enabling people to lead purposeful working lives and organisations to become more productive, sustainable and profitable.
Find out more about Ricoh Today
What you will be doing...
* To deliver an efficient and responsive business process service to the customer, to meet agreed SLA’s and customer satisfaction.
* Help solve operational problems quickly and efficiently to ensure the most efficient service is provided.
* Build relationships with users and manage their perception and expectations, including resolving immediate/simple operational problems to ensure the best levels of customer service are delivered.
* Carry out any reasonable request from the line manager to meet the business needs and client expectations.
* To deliver the attached job profile, specific to site requirements to meet the business needs and client expectations.
* To ensure all work carried out is to the highest quality to ensure it meets customer confidentiality, customer deadlines, SLA and KPI’s.
* Follow and adhere to all Ricoh UK policies and procedures, including compliance with all Ricoh EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety) procedures and guidelines.
* Ensure the site is compliant and adheres to the Ricoh Service Excellence methodology.
You will ideally have...
* IT literate
* Team oriented pro-active, open minded team player
* Good organisational skills with an attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to demonstrate commitment and flexibility at all times
* Multi-tasking skills and ability to work on a variety of items simultaneously
* Good Time Management skills
* To be professional and presentable in uniform at all times
We receive a high volume of applications for our roles, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible
In return for your commitment, you can expect...
We’re looking for individuals with values and causes, strengths and weaknesses, passions and ideas. Bring your unique energy, and we’ll match it with opportunities to create the future.
In return for your commitment, we can offer you:
* Flexible and hybrid working in line with role requirements
* An inclusive workplace
* Excellent package with solid basic, strong bonus and company benefits including:
* A competitive holiday entitlement, two days special leave per annum for volunteering, additional holiday purchase scheme
* Flexible retirement plan
* Wellbeing schemes to support your physical, emotional and financial health including Employee Assistance Programme, financial protection, life cover and will writing, medical protection, gym, travel and retail discounts, and more.
* Company car / car allowance (role-specific), cycle to work scheme
* Career development and life-long learning opportunities
* Opportunity to join a global company
Life at Ricoh:
Ricoh’s Core Values
Our values encourage us to constantly improve and contribute to the wellbeing of all stakeholders, including our customers, employees and society.
For our leaders, we deliver training and mentorship to ensure our managers can positively contribute to our company culture, with inclusive behaviours that are aligned to our values.
Be part of something bigger
Our approach to sustainability touches every part of our organisation: from manufacturing to distribution, business sites to recycling, and how we support our customers.
By working with Ricoh, you choose to work for a company that cares about its impact on the planet and takes steps to reduce it each year. We have a number of global sustainability accreditations. You can read more about our work toward the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals here.
We are an equal opportunities employer
We are an equal opportunities employer
We are open to discussing adjustments to the recruitment process if needed. No applicant or employee will be treated less favourably than another on the grounds of a protected characteristic which are defined as sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender reassignment, trade union membership or non-membership, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race and religion or belief.
Striving for inclusion and diversity isn’t just the right thing to do. Diverse approaches, perspectives and experiences make us more innovative, lead to better decisions and help us better understand the needs of our customers.
To empower you to bring your full identity to work, we have employee-led affinity groups in LGBTQ+, gender and ethnicity that allow members to explore issues and challenges surrounding shared identities, experiences and beliefs.
Click here to learn more about life at Ricoh