Are you a passionate and adaptable educator ready for a rewarding opportunity across Leicestershire?
We are currently seeking experienced day-to-day supply teachers with expertise in all Secondary subjects to join our well-established agency. This is a great opportunity for teachers who are newly qualified, looking for short-term work, or retired teachers. We cover Leicester and surrounding areas. If you would like more information about the work we can provide, please get in contact with J'Nade.
🌟 Why Join Us?
Aspire People care about your career. We are passionate about honest, open recruitment and will strive to secure you, your dream job.
Aspire People is the most reputable and credible supply teaching and education recruitment agency in Central England. We have built this reputation by looking after the people we work with. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
Flexibility: Enjoy the flexibility of choosing your own schedule and work on the days that suit you.
Diverse Opportunities: Work across a range of schools, gaining invaluable experience in different educational settings.
Competitive Pay: We offer competitive rates, ensuring your dedication and expertise are duly rewarded.
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent.
* Specialisation in core secondary subjects: English, Mathematics, Science, Humanities, RE, PE, Psychology, Business studies, Languages, Food Technology, Art & Design.
* Proven experience teaching subjects at various levels.
* Deliver engaging and effective lessons in core subjects.
* Adapt to diverse learning environments and follow existing lesson plans when necessary.
* Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
* Strong classroom management skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to adapt quickly to new environments and establish rapport with students.
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
Alternatively, for more information or an informal discussion to find out how we can help, please call us on (phone number removed) and ask for J'Nade the secondary recruiter.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks